CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009


CAN I NOT CATCH A BREAK OR WHAT?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What happened this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well lets see...I don't plan..I DO...literally it is the stupidest story...I was at a red light turning left then last second decide to change my mind and turn right-right into a car! yup..very easy to have avoided, but all I can think is it had to of happened for a reason- everything does! I guess where I was planning on going wasn't where I should have been going and this was the only thing to keep me from going-and it did!!! ahhh my poor car, this is now going to be the 3rd bumper my car has had...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, how high is your insurance??? I guess that is one way for Heavenly Father to keep you on the straight and narrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already paying over $300 a month in insurance....good thing the guy that I hit was drinking so he didn't want the cops involved so I avoided a ticket and claiming it with my insurance....I'll have to pocket the expense to get it fixed myself! ahh well ya live ya learn..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a crazy amount to pay in insurance...wow! Glad you are okay though. I went through a phase where I was always getting in accidents/fender benders as well, I'm so happy to be done with that (knock on wood).

    ReplyDelete