CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 3rd



I am pleased to introdue, Mr. Bubba! Mr. Joe Buck has gladly accepted this new face as a member of his family. He asked if I could please go ahead and pick him up from his current residence to join ours! The journey from Warden to the Buck home was very stressful and frustrating, Bubba is a VERY large dog and has a mind of his own. I have come to learn he enjoys rides in Kylees car, along with fiber one bars, snake skin purses, Chances sweater, and silicone cell phone covers! YAY Bubba- this will surely be a journey!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness where did you get him?!! maddax will be so surprised when he comes to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha heck yes!! His origianl owner died and another gentleman had him momentarily until Chad talked to Dad about him- he was gonna go the shelter. Dad saved the day!! He really is a sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete