June 15th
SHOTGUN! Riding shot gun-everyone wants it and it's always a fight unless you're the highest on the seniority list or just a big deal! I've come to realize it's nothing I even have to call out-ya just know, YOU KNOW! I love the sighs and disappointment in others faces when it's not called out but known! Riding Shotty is a job in itself........depending on the driver, you may have to assume the position of DJ, and knowing your crowd-this at times could be difficult to please, so you just play what YOU want to listen to! You're the navigator- for the majority this isn't a problem-but for those I ride shotty with it's a J.O.B! We ride to ride-usually never have a destination planned, because we live in the moment-KNOW your road. Keep your eyes wide open! Anything to everything could happen as you mobb down the back country roads. Keep the corner of your eye free and clear! You're the right hand (woman) when a problem or circumstance arises. The first on the scene-the one responsible for regulating what's going on in the back seat-or retrieving something from the back seat. You aren't just a passenger- You're a SHOTGUN Rider!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment